Welcome

Purpose of this blog is for me to try out recipes from my Weight Watchers cookbooks and hopefully I can find some really yummy, low point recipes to share. But this site is NOT an official Weight Watchers site.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread 2 pts per serving

Found this on pinterest and made it. My husband thought it was AWESOME win.
I made a few adjustments.
I didn't calculate my changes, but the original recipe is just under 1000 calories for the WHOLE loaf. A serving size is 1/14 of the loaf so 100 calories or 2 old wwpts. The original recipe is from Sunday Baker, go there to find the unchanged recipe.
Here is my changed recipe:
batter:

  • 1 1/2 c pumpkin
  • 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
  • 1 egg
  • 2 TBS flax meal and 1/4 water (or 3 egg whites) 
  • 2/3 c Flour
  • 1/2 c sugar substitute (stevia, spenda)
  • 3 Tbs Honey
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Cream Cheese filling
  • 1 pkg 8 oz reduce fat
  • 1/4 c sugar (or sugar substitute) 
  • 1 TBS flour
  • 2 egg whites or 1 whole egg (whipped well)
  • 1 tsp vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment